- Venue: Historic Pinecrest in Monument, Colorado
- Wedding Planner: Knot Just Another Wedding in Denver
- Florist: Swank Stems in Littleton….floral wrap was a piece of mother's wedding dress
- Cakes: Whole Foods
- DJ: Pinecrest DJ
- ShoesDress: Allure Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Nordstrom Bridal Suite
- Suits: Joesph A. Banks
- Jewelry: Bracelet-Something borrowed (from recently married friend & wife of our officiant); earrings Etsy-Glamorous Bijoux
- Rings:Bridal Hair: Luna Hair Studio & Spa in Monument
- Liz: Rose gold with Morganite & diamonds
- Caleb: Titanium
- Make-Up: MAC
- Flower Girl Dresses: Etsy-DaintyDaisyNJ
- Here Comes the Love of Your Life Sign: Etsy-Expressionsl Wall Art
- Cake Toppers: Banner-Etsy ReadyGo; Love Birts-Etsy Blossom Hill
- Additional Decor by Bride
How did you meet each other?
Watching NFL football playoffs with mutual friends on a Saturday evening. Totally unplanned but we hit it off and the rest is history.
What was the best memory of your wedding day?
Aside from our vows it was sitting on stage together eating dinner. We looked around us at all of the people that we loved and that had played such important parts in our lives over the years and both felt so blessed!
What would be some advice you would give to future couples as they plan their wedding day?
Plan ahead and ask for help. As fun as it is to do things yourself and look at all of your options, the wedding date comes quickly and you WILL need to rely on friends and family to help you. You’ll enjoy the process so much more if you don’t try to do it all yourselves. Above all, cherish the process as it is a special time of celebration.
Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We went on a mini-moon to San Fran and Napa. In San Fran we stayed in an awesome AirBnB in Pac Heights and did a lot of site seeing (totally recommend the AirBnB process). We wandered around the city and tried lots of great food. We also biked the Golden Gate to Sausalito & visited Alcatraz. In Napa we stayed at the Historic Napa River Inn, biked through wine country and relaxed. We would HIGHLY recommend all of it.
We plan to go to Central Europe next spring as our main honeymoon.